There are many ways to make your name stand out – great lighting is one of them. An easy and economical way to refresh your branded environment is to incorporate new state-of-the-art LED lighting elements in your existing exhibit, lobby or retail space. Using the correct lighting is one of the most important, but too often over looked, aspects of producing remarkable branded environments.
There are several benefits to using LED lighting such as:
- Energy efficient and emits less heat compared to traditional halogen or fluorescent lighting.
- More economical than custom lighting solutions.
- Provide different colors and features, like flashing or fading – giving you more control over the look of your space.
- Presents the brightest lighting available, helping you stand out from the crowd
- Provides a focal point on and within your booth, strategically directing the attendee’s attention.
- Illuminates your booth, drawing people to your booth like flies, which ultimately will help you collect more qualified leads.
- Proper lighting has the ability to elicit emotions from attendees and create certain moods leading to more brand recognition and retention.
Lighting design should be part of the original exhibit design, but if you are simply rearranging or refreshing your booth for an updated look, don’t forget to include your exhibit designer in the planning process so they can light the way for you, literally.
Structure and lighting should work cohesively together, playing off each other for maximum effect.
Incorporating affordable and effective lighting into your trade show exhibit is a great way to increase your leads and your overall ROI. Contact us today to see how we can work together to set the mood for positive results from your trade show program.