Spring is about realigning your personal and professional goals. As an event manger it’s a great time to re-evaluate your trade show program’s effectiveness. It’s time to get rid of any excess clutter that has piled up over the past year or in some cases years, and find innovative ways to freshen up your program.
Let's talk about clutter. We all have experienced clutter and for most if can be frustrating and sometime depressing. Clutter can take many forms especially in a trade show exhibit. It can be old products that still travel with your exhibit, outdated collateral materials, like brochures, fliers or products guides. The stuff no one throws out after the show and it just travels from show to show. Corporate lobbies can also become cluttered with these items. Does it sound like I am talking to your personally, maybe so. It is my job today, to encourage you to take some time to "spring clean" your booth or spruce up your corporate space. In this blog, we are going to focus one way you can un-clutter your business life easily - get rid of collateral materials. There we were all thinking, but I said it!
Making the change from traditional handouts to new state-of-the-art technology can change the perception of your brand on and off the show floor, while saving you time and money.
Using interactive technology has many benefits, such as:
- It is the most flexible format to provide company/product information to your clients. Bet you can't change that thick costly brochure in a moment's notice...
- It is customizable. How else are you going to adapt your message from show to show?
- It includes integrated lead retrieval! Can your brochure do that?
- It generates detailed analytics and metrics. What analytics are your brochures giving you today?
- It attracts an audience and allows them to engage deeper with you and your brand. I mean, who doesn't like to play with shinny touch screens?
- For those who care about our earth - it is environmentally conscious. One easy way to say your booth is "green". (And others will be green with envy when they see it!)
There are many different types of interactive technologies available for rent or purchase, which are all designed to help you update your trade show program or lobby.
Our technology experts here at Apple Rock, can help determine which piece of equipment will be the best fit to help you accomplish your goals and stay within your budget. The one thing all of these technologies have in common is the ability to wow potential customers and leave a lasting impression of your company.
Upgrading your booth or lobby technology is a win-win. It not only decreases your average cost per lead on the show floor but interactive technology has the ability to launch you into the qualified #leadschamp status within your company.