The International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is “the world’s gathering place for all who thrive in the business of consumer technologies.” It will be held January 6-9, 2015 in Las Vegas. CES is an annual show that has been happening for more than 40 years. In 2013 there were 160,498 attendees and 3673 exhibitors — that included manufacturers, developers and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content and technology delivery systems. CES is the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. It is show of the year for new products, in fact many of the technological items we use every day have been debuted at CES — DVDs, Xbox, HDTV, Android devices, and much more.
- 80% of exhibitors are of the top 100 U.S. CE retailers
- 82% are fortune 500 companies
- Great place for startups to showcase their products and services, 220 were present in 2014
- 1,804 government professionals
- Conference program with over 300 sessions
- 6,575 media attendees
- 40,828 international visitors for 150 different countries (truly a global event)
- 17, 434 company presidents, owners and CEO’s
- Not open to the public
- MyCES allows users to plan on the move with interactive show floor maps, exhibitors list, access to the general session schedules
- Must be 18 to attend, no exceptions
- There are strict security measures in place at each show site, so make sure you allow yourself some extra time to get to meetings and events as it will take a little longer
- If you are a member of CEA, you will get lots of perks while at CES starting with $100 off registration, plus a lot more
CES2015 will be held in three different locations:
- East: Las Vegas Convention Center, Westgate and Renaissance
- West: Sands Expo, Venetian, Palazzo, Wynn and Encore at Wynn
- The ARIA hotel
There will be convenient transportation system runs between Tech East and Tech West, throughout the show.
CES Tech East
Tech East is where you will find innovation in audio, automotive electronics, video, wireless devices, wireless services, digital imagining/photography or anything “i” comes to market. It’s important to note that exhibits are only at the LVCC.
CES Tech West
Tech West will be a must see for buyers, distributors, press, industry analysts and key decision makers. Featuring the innovation power behind tomorrow’s industry. You will find revolutions in fitness and health, the internet of things, sensors and other high-growth technologies changing the way we live, work and play. Tech west will serve the titans of tech, promising startups and everything in between. Exhibits will only be at the Sands.
ARIA is a new space added in 2015 and will showcase creative communicators, brand professionals and digital advertisers to tell the story of how content, creativity, technology, CMOs, brand marketing, influencers and the consumer come together as part of the CES experience.
CES is known as the place “where innovators gather.” It’s a great place to learn from and network with industry leaders. Learn more about exhibiting in Las Vegas. We would love to hear your stories about exhibiting at CES on twitter @applerockUSA.
If you are planning on exhibiting CES, we're happy to help you brainstorm trade show ideas and even give you tools so you can become a qualified #leadschamp.