Spring is a time of renewal. It’s time to replace the old with new fresh ideas. Time for a deep clean, a new start after a long, drab winter. Often when spring arrives, I like to rearrange the furniture in at least one room of my house. It’s refreshing and reenergizing. Spring cleaning should happen both personally and professionally.
Here at Apple Rock, we know the importance of decluttering your trade show booth, and freshening it up with new graphics or lighting.
You can upgrade your flooring or add new, and innovative technology to really wow attendees on the show floor. Whatever you decide to do, renew your exhibit this spring for your upcoming shows.
Change is a good thing, especially if it’s painless and purposeful and it’s easier than you may think to breathe new life into an existing trade show booth.
There are several ways to give your booth a new look.
- Updating your graphics! This is one of the easiest ways to freshen up your exhibit. If you are like many of our clients you take the same exhibit to several shows a year. Graphics are relativity cheap and easy to recreate often, keeping your look interesting and your message relevant on the show floor.
- Refurbish your exhibit with new flooring. Trust us, your staff and their feet will thank you at the end of a long day on the show floor. A simple flooring update can take years off the appearance of your exhibit.
- Revitalize your lighting elements. Nothing says new quite like a well-lit booth with bright, energy efficient LED lighting.
- Raise your brand up by adding a hanging sign.
- Gain more qualified leads and boos sales by adding new interactive technology, like the new interactive tablet experience.
Apple Rock wants to help you reinforce your position as an industry leader with a few savings on your spring cleaning needs for your trade show exhibit. Rejuvenating your booth and saving money while doing it is the best way to be known as the qualified #leadschamp in your office.