The Performance Racing Industry (PRI) Show is known as the place where everything racing related happens first. It’s a great place to grab the attention of racing industry suppliers and buyers alike. The annual show will be held at the Indiana Convention Center, December 11-13, 2014. PRI is the epicenter of new racing technology. This show features the latest technology in every form of motorsports from stock car racing to karting and performance marine plus much more.
Who will be at PRI
1,200 companies will be displaying the latest advance in racing products and engineering at the world’s largest racing trade show. There will be more than 48,000 buyers from 70 countries around the world. Attendees must manage or be employed by a racing business to get into PRI. Attendees can take advantage of more than 45 different conferences, seminars and training sessions during the show.
General information about PRI
- No one under 16 is permitted to enter the show
- Admission is free if you qualify
- Selling products on the show floor is prohibited
About the Indiana Convention Center and Lucas Oil Stadium (ICCLOS)
The Indiana Convention Center is located in the heart of the 12th largest city in the U.S., Indianapolis, Indiana. The state capital, Indianapolis ranks in the top 25 most visited cities in the country, with 26 million annual visitors. Indianapolis International Airport accommodates 150 flights each day, carrying 7.2 million yearly passengers to and from the Circle City. Now one of the largest convention centers in America, the Indiana Convention Center is connected by skywalks to more hotel rooms than any other city in the nation. Also linked to the center is a four-story urban shopping mall, surrounded by more than 200 restaurants and clubs, well-known sports venues, and a 10-block state park that features top museums, green space and a convenient canal walk. The ICC is located in a six-block area in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. There are 11 exhibit halls with 566, 600 square feet of exhibit space.
Logistical information about PRI
- You are allowed to move in your own freight with rolling carts, casters, hand dollies and push carts
- If you are serving food in your booth you must use the facilities food and beverage company, Centerplate
- There is a business center on site for all your basic printing and shipping needs
- All signage must be hung by ICCLOS personal
Keep in mind that Indiana is a labor union state!
- Install and dismantle is handled by the labor union unless your company has full time employees to handle it. ( If you hire an full service design house like Apple Rock we can install and dismantle the exhibit)
- All electrical and telecommunications can only be installed by facility electricians
- Housekeeping and cleaning services are provided by a labor union at this facility
If your company has exhibited at PRI in the past, we would love to hear about your experience. Tweet us all the details @applerockUSA. If you are planning to exhibit in a show at the ICC or want to exhibit in PRI, contact us today to see how we can help.