A great way to convert trade show attendees into customers is to have them engage with your company and products on the show floor. Initially, the best way to drive traffic to your trade show exhibit is through preshow promotions. You must shout it from the roof tops, figuratively or literally, depending how you feel about it. However, after you have let everyone know that you will be at trade show through traditional and nontraditional outlets, then you must determine the best way to draw the right attendees into your exhibit from the show floor.
Here are some great ideas to bring traffic to your exhibit:
- Use exciting graphics to make a great first impression. These ‘billboards’ are a great way to attract attention on the trade show floor. Make sure they are unique and truly represent your brand.
- Impress attendees with booth design and graphic messaging.
- Make sure your booth configuration is inviting and traffic flows freely.
- Offer attendees a place to lounge, they will hang around longer.
- Have comfortable flooring for tired feet. This will make attendees want to hang around your exhibit longer.
- Meet their basic needs with food, water or electronic device charging stations. This is not enough if you don’t engage attendee while they are in your booth, play a video on loop then find out what their current needs as a consumer are.
- Host great entertainment within your booth.
- Have fun contests, with great prizes.
- Extend special ‘show only’ incentives for people that visit your booth.