Are you gearing up for EXHIBITORLIVE 2016? In less than a month (February 28th – March 3rd), the top expo and conference for professionals in the trade show and event marketing world is taking Las Vegas by storm! Before you pack your bags for this much anticipated show, be sure to check off your To Do list!
- Register! We are offering a FREE VIP guest pass to the exhibit hall by using Apple Rock's promo code, which gets you right in the middle of all the action on the trade show floor!
- Reserve your room and book your flight. Demand for hotel rooms is high due to several major events in Las Vegas during this week. Also, when booking your flight, check with Delta to see if you qualify for discounted fares.
- Review the current exhibitor list for suppliers and strategic partners and identify those you must see, as well as those you want to learn more about. Keeping track of the companies and booth numbers will help you map out your days and ensure you don’t miss anything or anyone. Also be sure to set up a reminder to check out the New Product Showcase, which will be unveiling the hottest new products and services that are making their debut at EXHIBITORLIVE.
- If there are people or companies, like Apple Rock, that you would like personal, one-on-one time with, set up times and places to meet. If you need dinner reservations, it’s best to set those well in advance to ensure availability.
- Are there certain products or services that you are looking to incorporate into your exhibit but not sure which company to speak to about it? Make a list of the event challenges that you are looking to resolve, and keep it handy when you are at the show. It’s a great way to remind you of your needs, which may lead you to the company who can provide you with a solution!
- Sign up and guarantee a spot for you in the sessions you are interested in. They are searchable by learning track, by specialty, and by day so that you can create a personalized program that aligns you with the topics best suited for your goals and objectives while attending Exhibitor.
- Follow and contribute to the show’s hash tag #EXHIBITORLIVE so that you are up to date on the latest show discussions and what’s to come.
With a little pre-planning, you will be armed with the tools you need to navigate EXHIBITORLIVE , you will be able to maximize your time at the show and walk away from the show the knowledge and contacts to help you successfully create, measure, and manage your exhibit and event programs.