Headed to ExhibitorLive In Vegas? After a hard day of networking and lead generation, nothing beats an amazing meal and a top-rate cocktail. The options are staggering so we combed through the possibilities and put together a list of can't-miss restaurants that will impress clients or your hard-working staff.
New and Hot Restaurant Highlights
- Andre's Bistro & Bar – classic fine dining featuring black angus steaks, braised lamb shank and fresh seafood - 6115 S Fort Apache Rd - https://www.andresbistroandbar.com/
- Cinnamon’s Restaurant – “Hawai’i Breakfast Awesumness” - Kalua Pig Benedict, Guava Chiffon, Pistachio Cream or Red Velvet Pancakes. Portuguese Sausage and Eggs. Oh yes. - 7591 W Washington Ave #110, http://cinnamonsvegas.com/
- Giordano’s - Deep Dish Chicago-Style Pizza – and we mean deep. 3641 Las Vegas Blvd S. - http://giordanos.com/
- Marugame Monzo LV – Udon Heaven w/clam, duck nanban, miso carbonara, mentai shiso and metai shiso - https://www.facebook.com/marugamemonzolv/
- Sugarcane – The Venetian 3355 Las Vegas Blvd - Miami Raw Bar Grill with imported South Florida favorites with tapas, crudos, open-fired grill favorites and a collection of large plates as well. https://sugarcanerawbargrill.com/lasvegas/menu/
Thanks to Eater Las Vegas for the helpful restaurant info. - http://vegas.eater.com