Headed to ExhibitorLive 2017 In Vegas March 12-16? Stop by Apple Rock Booth #1763 and Spin The Wheel for super prizes and to get a peek at the new MagneCore Panel System that utilizes powerful edge magnets for an infinitely adaptable paneling option for displays and exhibits.
After a hard day of networking and lead generation, nothing beats an amazing meal and a Vegas-quality show to set your mind at ease. The options are staggering so we combed through the possibilities and put together a list of can't-miss restaurants and hot shows happening between 3/12 and 3/16.
Single Shows 3/12-3/16
The Best Bet Permanent Shows 3/12-3/16
Cirque Du Soleil
Bonus: New and Hot Restaurant Highlights
- Andre's Bistro & Bar – classic fine dining featuring black angus steaks, braised lamb shank and fresh seafood - 6115 S Fort Apache Rd - https://www.andresbistroandbar.com/
- Cinnamon’s Restaurant – “Hawai’i Breakfast Awesumness” - Kalua Pig Benedict, Guava Chiffon, Pistachio Cream or Red Velvet Pancakes. Portuguese Sausage and Eggs. Oh yes. - 7591 W Washington Ave #110, http://cinnamonsvegas.com/
- Giordano’s - Deep Dish Chicago-Style Pizza – and we mean deep. 3641 Las Vegas Blvd S. - http://giordanos.com/
- Marugame Monzo LV – Udon Heaven w/clam, duck nanban, miso carbonara, mentai shiso and metai shiso - https://www.facebook.com/marugamemonzolv/
- Sugarcane – The Venetian 3355 Las Vegas Blvd - Miami Raw Bar Grill with imported South Florida favorites with tapas, crudos, open-fired grill favorites and a collection of large plates as well. https://sugarcanerawbargrill.com/lasvegas/menu/
Thanks to Eater Las Vegas for the helpful restaurant info. - http://vegas.eater.com
Before you go, get a Free VIP Free Pass for ExhibitorLive and make an appointment to see how Apple Rock can help bring your trade show display program to the next level.
We look forward to seeing you at ExhibitorLive. Stop by the Apple Rock Booth #1753 to say hello and walk away with something nice from the Prize Wheel.