Are two stories better than one?
One of the hottest trade show trends heading into 2017 is the two-story or double-decker display. And rightfully so, as there are a myriad of marketing and lead-generating applications that can be employed with this supplemental, above eye-level trade show booth space. Utilizing staircases, decks and walkways, the double-deckers can be quite cost-effective as your trade show footprint square footage requirements are reduced. You rented that trade show space, including the vertical space above you. Why not use it?
A display with multiple floor levels inherently portrays a feeling of solidity and success. A spectacular vertical display towering above the competition is impossible to ignore. The extra space a second story provides can be used for many useful purposes including treating your customers to a VIP experience, private demos or a branded atmosphere to network or seal those important deals.
The benefits of adding a second floor to a display booth fall into Aesthetic and Practical categories:
Practical Uses of Additional Display Floor Levels
- Maximizes the total usable exhibit space; increases usable square footage without increasing the footprint
- Creates extra product display areas, sampling or demonstration capacity
- Private demo and/or meeting spaces for more personal customer interactions
- Create quiet, enclosed meeting space or open and airy café-style atmospheres
- Impress with theater-style seating and hi-tech A/V for viewing parties or video presentations
- Additional Storage Space
- Striking Multi-Use Party or Event areas:
- Coffee Bar or Cocktail Lounge for entertaining
- Lofty Viewing/Overlook areas
- Multiple staircases to create separate second floor spaces for more options
- Split staircases separates distinct upper level areas
- Elevated walkways connect multiple areas on a second floor
Marketing and Visual Impacts of Double Deck Booths
- Attention-grabbing vertical display literally places you head and shoulders above the competition
- Dominates the trade show floor line of sight from all angles and distances
- Towering billboard style ad placement areas
- Multiple branding opportunities on railings, balconies, floor, display ceilings
- Creates a platform for a dominating elevated video wall
- Acts as a centerpiece to hang additional lighting or visual options
- Expands potential for light boxes, graphics or video
- Use unique curved, metal, wood, accent lighting, logo and color branded stair designs
- Decking/flooring options allow the continuation of the first floor design look or the ability to use the additional “sky” space to create a completely new environment
Apple Rock Double Deck Exhibit designs are created to meet the most stringent convention hall regulations and requirements. And when you rent a double decker display from Apple Rock, our Pro Services department handles all insurance, documents and permits that a two-story display booth would require based on the city and state of the event.
There are many unique ways to take advantage of the additional space a double deck trade show display provides. You can now easily use two stories to tell YOUR story in a more compelling way. Contact Apple Rock for a free Double Decker Display consultation.